Dates and Location
January 21-23, 2019
Hilton Palacio del Rio
200 S. Alamo Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Facing unprecedented cost, service, and capacity challenges, shippers need to rethink the way they manage freight logistics for their companies. The 2019 NIT League Transportation Summit in San Antonio is designed to help shippers do just that, with content organized around the theme, Succeeding in the New Transportation Paradigm.
The Summit will bring together leading freight transportation professionals for three days of focused learning, network building, and forward thinking. You’ll come away with information and insights you can apply right away and all year long.
Designed by shippers for shippers, the Summit offers highly targeted content as well as numerous opportunities to build professional relationships and develop industry solutions to industry problems. Here are just some of the opportunities that will be available at the Summit:
- presentations and panel discussions about rail, ocean, and highway freight transportation issues featuring government officials, economists, business analysts, and industry executives;
- modal committee meetings (highway, ocean, and rail) that explore issues affecting freight transportation and efforts being taken by NITL to address them;
- a members-only tour of the Toyota manufacturing plant in San Antonio, where Tacoma and Tundra pickup trucks are assembled;
- half-hour breaks between sessions to allow time to build relationships, not just make small talk;
- receptions that bring together stakeholders from across the industry in a relaxed setting; and
- a networking dinner at the Summit hotel.