Registration for the 2018 NIT League Transportation Summit is now open. Register now to take advantage of low early-bird rates!
NEW for 2018: First-time Summit attendees receive 25% off the registration fee in categories marked with an asterisk! When registering online, enter code “First-Timer” at checkout to receive the discount.
Full Summit Registration
Full registration for the 2018 NIT League Transportation Summit includes the following:
- a mixer for new NITL members and early-career attendees;
- expert panel discussions about issues affecting the rail, ocean, and highway freight transportation sectors;
- a trade show featuring the latest products and technologies from industry-leading vendors;
- meetings of NITL modal committees (Not a committee member? E-mail email@example.com to join a committee and join the discussion!); and
- a plated dinner on Tuesday, January 30.
|Registration Category||NITL Member Rate||Non-member Rate|
|2nd registration (same company)*||$1000||$1,275|
|3rd registration (same company)*||$825||$1,100|
|4th registration and up (same company)||$725||$925|
A spouse/guest registration includes attendance at all meals and events with meals, but does NOT allow access to the exhibit hall (except for meal functions within the exhibit hall) or the main conference session. A spouse/guest registration can only be purchased in addition to a full conference registration. Industry colleagues DO NOT qualify for a spouse/guest registration—they must purchase a full registration.
- NITL member spouse/guest registration: $550
- Non-member spouse/guest registration: $715
Early-career registration is available to industry professionals with five or fewer years of experience in freight transportation/logistics. (Note: First-time attendees receive 25% off the listed registration fees.)
- NITL member early-career registration: $550
- Non-member early-career registration: $825
Individuals interested in attending the Summit who are no longer employed in the Transportation/Logistics Industry may register to attend.
- Retiree Rate: $550
Student One-Day Registration
Undergraduate and graduate students studying transportation and/or logistics may register to attend on Tuesday, January 30, using this form. A copy of a valid student ID must be submitted along with the form.
- Student one-day registration without dinner ticket: $50
- Student one-day registration with dinner ticket: $150
The National Industrial Transportation League is hosting its Annual Golf Classic on Monday, January 29, 2018, at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas in Dallas. Information about the tournament is included on the registration form.
VIP Tour of AT&T Stadium – Home of the Dallas Cowboys
NITL Members have the opportunity to register for a VIP guided tour of AT&T Stadium, Home of the Dallas Cowboys, on Monday, January 29, 2018. The tour will be logistics-focused and participants will have a chance to visit exclusive parts of the stadium, as well as enjoy lunch. Information about registering for the tour is included on the registration form.